This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
- Check-In: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Late Check-out Hour: 12:00 PM
- Late Check-out Fees: $35.00
- Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies:
- Guests wishing to alter or modify dates subject to availability are encouraged to call directly to arrange, as far in advance as possible. Any deviation from this policy is at the discretion of the property manager and will be fully reviewed with the Guest on a case by case basis; please contact us directly via phone.
- Total cost of reservation will be charged at or before check-in.
- In case of a customer “no-show”, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non- refundable without express agreement from the Property.
- Any refunds issued for cancellations of reservations paid for with a credit card are subject to a cancellation charge of 5% of the required deposit, to cover the cost of merchant services and processing for the refunded payment.
- For your convenience, our courtesy ‘Re-Rental Policy Offer’ applies to and is an option for all cancellations and is described following the policy details.
- For stays between the 3rd weekend of September and mid-June:
- 14 days or more advance notice for full refund
- 7 days or more advance notice for 50% refund
- Holiday & special event periods: 30 days notice for full refund, 15 days for 50% (if paid in full)
- For stays during the last week of June through the weekend after Labor Day:
- Cancellation prior to April 15th are eligible for a full refund.
- Greater than 30 days, 50% of the total reservation cost shall be considered non-refundable
- If cancellation notice is less than 30 days prior to your stay, the full cost of the reservation is considered to be payable in full.
- 3 bedroom cabin & house rental reservations will be charged in full in the event of cancellations less than 60 days prior, there are no refunds, except as below.
- Courtesy ‘Re-Rental Policy Pledge’ to our Guests:
In the event of a cancellation that falls within a non-refundable deposit or full payment time frame, we will clear the dates and pledge to vigorously search for a replacement Guest. While we know that no Guest can replace our other valuable Guests in spirit, we do know also that our Guests and families value their dollar, and we earnestly wish to refund those payments, and to host a Guest that will have the benefit of and enjoy their stay with us during that time. We also prefer to rent and receive payment in-full, rather than a deposit, as we value our dollar as well! We always work hard to make sure our Guests, even those who must cancel, are well taken care of.
Terms and Conditions
- Children: Please note that children are considered guests under the age of 14.
- Payment: Full balance of payment is due at or before check-in, thank you!
- Smoking is not allowed at our property, in accordance with New York State law. A $100 fine will be assessed to your stay if ANY evidence of smoking is found in the rented unit or in any of the building areas such as window ledges, common rooms or areas, stairs or the entrance area near to the reception.
Please Note Additional Guidelines for your stay:
- Only the registered number of guests may stay in a Cabin or Suite.For cabin and home rental, please remember to bring your own bath and beach towels
- A $25 charge for each additional adult guest per night will be charged.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation, without refund, if an unconfirmed number of people stay overnight.
- We do not allow pets without express permission from the Property.
- All our guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of their fellow guests and neighbors and to not make any excessive noise between the Quiet Hours of 10pm and 8am.
- Cramer’s Point is not responsible for lost or forgotten personal things on the premises.
- Please keep any valuables locked in your cabin, suite or vehicle as a precaution.
- The costs for any damages to resort property as a result of Guest usage and behavior will be charged to the Guest immediately.
- Pool usage is at the sole risk of the Guest. Pool may be used during pool hours only. No horseplay, running or diving is allowed.
- **Beach usage at Cramer’s Point is at the sole risk of the Guest. All Guests must respect the Beach and neighboring owners. Guests MAY NOT trespass upon private property, and must follow signs for the trail to the beach. ( DO NOT WALK ON DRIVEWAY OR LAWN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES). Beach is not available before 9am or after 7pm. There is no lifeguard on duty. Beach privileges may be revoked for any misconduct. Pack in and pack out all items, debris, equipment each time you access the beach. We cannot accept additional guest – owned boats, however, we offer 2 rowboats and a canoe along with paddles and life preservers to our guests, on a first come first serve basis.